Refunds are available in specific circumstances. Whilst they are assessed on a case-by-case basis, there are a few basic ground rules:
- No refunds will be given for 1 Day or 7 Day products
- 28 Day, Term and Annual products will be:
- Refunded in full if the TravelMaster Refund Form and proof of purchase is completed and submitted by email prior to the first day of validity.
Partially refunded if the TravelMaster Refund Form and proof of purchase is completed and submitted by email during the course of it's validity.
- We reserve the right to deduct an administrative charge on any refund request:
- £5 on 28 Day products
- £25 on Term / Annual products
Partial refunds are not pro-rated. They are calculated by determining what the value of travel is for the days that have been used up to that point and deducting that from the fee initially paid.
- For example, if a customer bought an SYConnect+ 28-Day ticket (£114.60) and returned it after one day, the refund would be £105.80. This is because the 1-Day SYConnect+ ticket costs £8.80, so that is the value of the travel used, and that is deducted from £114.60 to give the refund value.
National Lockdown Update - 5th November - 2nd December 2020 inclusive
Due to the ongoing restrictions relating to the national lockdown, we have some amendments that relate to the above. You can read the full press release here. We have copied the pertinent information below:
The key changes to policy are that:
- We are limiting the number of refunds we are processing per each 28-day period and, where there is a high volume, refund claims may be queued until a time where we are able to provide them.
- We will be offering customers a credit code as an alternative to a monetary refund. Unlike a refund the value of this would be pro-rated and available immediately - this code would reduce the cost of the next ticket purchased through sytravelmaster.com.
- There will be no product extensions, as there were in the first Lockdown in Spring 2020.
Please download the TravelMaster Refund Request Form from sytravelmaster.com and fill it in fully. Please scan and submit the refund form with your proof of purchase to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are unable to accept posted refund requests at this time.