Applying for a 18-22 Discount Card is incredibly easy and this guide should steer you through the simple process.
In order to apply for a 18-22 Discount Card you will first need the following items:
Proof of your Date of Birth
You can use:
- Passport identifier – the 28 characters on the bottom line of your passport e.g. 1041211587GBR0205169F1604120.
- Driving Licence Number (full or provisional licence)
- Birth Certificate – scanned copy or photo of the certificate uploaded.
A Passport Sized Photo
- Your face should fill ¾ of the photo. You must be facing forward.
- No hats, sunglasses or half selfies - we need to see your full face (except for glasses or for religious or medical reasons).
- Not too dark, no one else in the picture and no full body photos.
- Unaltered by computer software (e.g. SnapChat filters).
This will take you to our Web Retail System through which you can create an online account.
From the Retail Page simply click on "Register".
This will open up your Account Registration Form. Please fill out your details ensuring any marked with an * are completed. To apply for the 18-22 Discount Card, enter either the full 28 digit Passport number or Driving Licence number.
If you are applying with a Birth Certificate as proof of identity - sent us an email to email@example.com
The email must contain:
• Proof of identity document (birth certificate).
• ID number (from the email confirmation).
• Full name stated on application form.
• Date of birth.
Once logged into your new account, you can then apply for your new 18-22 Discount Card. From the menu, simply navigate to "Apply for a Card".
On the "Card Type" drop down menu, simply select "18-22 Discount Card".
If you aren't given the option to select the 18-22 Discount Card below then some aspect of your personal details does not meet the criteria. Please review your personal details and make sure that your Date of Birth is correct and eligible, and that you have provided valid proof UK Driving Licence Number, 28-Digit UK Passport Number, or have sent us a scan of your Birth Certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can access to Personal Details via the My Account menu at the top right of the screen.
Once the 18-22 Discount Card Card Type is selected, you will be given the option to upload your passport style photo. To do this select "Choose file". The file extensions that we can process are: .jpg and .jpeg
Once the file is uploaded, review our terms and conditions then select "Apply".
You will then see confirmation if your card application has been successfully submitted. Your personalised 18-22 Discount Card will be sent to your registered address. Please allow up to 10 working days for delivery.
If you encounter an error message when using any part of our Web Retail System, please raise a support ticket and one of our technical support team will help you through this process.
To help us with your enquiry please include:
Any error message(s)
Any transaction references
If you'd prefer to speak to someone about this over the phone, or would like to discuss anything else about setting it up, we’re here to help.
Call our Pass Hotline on 0114 478 2266.