We want to make it easier for the regions employers to provide key workers with essential travel at this challenging time by making interim versions of our tickets available in bulk.
TravelMaster’s Interim Tickets are printed versions of our normal tickets with a fixed end date (not limited to 1-Day, 7-Day or 28-Day). Instead of our usual Smartcards, they will be shown to the driver or conductor on-board as a flash pass instead of scanned to reduce the need for contact.
Interim Tickets are only available to organisations/employers, and not to individuals directly. They will be printed in bulk for an employer, or any organisation seeking to fund essential travel, to issue to key workers for transport during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Interim Versions of these Tickets are available:
- CityBus (all buses in Sheffield)
- CityWide (all buses & trams in Sheffield)
- BConnect (all buses in Barnsley), DConnect (all buses in Doncaster)
- RConnect (all buses & trams in Rotherham)
- SYConnect (all buses & trams in South Yorkshire)
- SYConnect+ (all buses, trams & trains in South Yorkshire)
An employer/organisation wanting to provide/fund essential travel for key workers using public transport can get in touch with us at email@example.com to see how we can help you keep your key workers mobile at this unprecedented time or find more information at sytravelmaster.com/interimtickets