Some TravelMaster tickets may be eligible for a refund or discount code. If you’d like to request a refund, please email the following information to email@example.com
- The ticket type you are requesting a refund for
- The ticket receipt
- The 18-digit smartcard number the ticket was purchased for
- Your full name.
- Reason for the refund
Whilst refunds are assessed on a case-by-case basis, there are a few basic ground rules:
- We do not offer cash refunds for discretionary refund requests. In discretionary refund cases we may offer a discount code.
- No refunds will be given for 1 Day or 7 Day tickets.
- 28 Day, Term and Annual tickets will be:
- Refunded in full if TravelMaster are contacted by the above prior to the first day of validity.
Partial refunds are not pro-rated. They are calculated by determining what the value of travel is for the days that have been used up to that point and deducting that from the fee initially paid.
- We reserve the right to deduct an administrative charge on any refund request:
- £5 on 28 Day tickets
- £25 on Term/Annual tickets
We do not accept refund requests by post or phone.