- The ticket type you are requesting a refund for
- The ticket receipt
- The 18-digit smartcard number the ticket was purchased for
- Your full name.
- Reason for the refund
Whilst refunds are assessed on a case-by-case basis, there are a few basic ground rules:
- In discretionary refund cases we may offer a discount code.
- No refunds will be given for tickets that have expired or been used.
- 28 Day, Term and Annual tickets will be:
- Refunded in full if TravelMaster are contacted by the above prior to the first day of validity.
- We reserve the right to deduct an administrative charge on any refund request:
- £5 on 28 Day tickets
- £25 on Term/Annual tickets
Cash refunds are not calculated pro-rata. Partial cash refunds will be based on the price paid minus the amount that would have paid for a shorter duration ticket (or tickets) valid from the same start date to the date on which the refund was issued.
We do not accept refund requests by post or phone.