In order to buy a ticket through the TravelMaster website, you will need to create an account and have access to the following items:
An Existing Smartcard
You can use:
- TravelMaster Smartcard
- Stagecoach Smartcard
- 18-22 Discount Card
- 18-21 Zoom Beyond Travel Pass
- Zoom Under 16 Travel Pass (formerly MegaTravel Pass)
- Zoom 16-18 Travel Pass
A Valid Credit or Debit Card
The system will accept all major Credit and Debit Cards with the exception of American Express.
To create an account, please see our How do I Create an Online Account & Order a Smartcard? Guide here.
How do I Buy a Smartcard on the Website?
If you already have an account but want to order a Smartcard, simply sign into your account and select 'My Account' then choose 'Apply For A Card' and follow the instructions provided.
How do I Buy a Ticket on the Website?
- To buy tickets online, please first sign into your account by selecting the 'Sign-In/Up' button or visit retail.sytravelmaster.com directly.
- After you have created your account/signed in you will see the 'Home - Manage Your Purchases and Cards'.
- On this page you select your ticket, verify the price and pick your start date.
- Make sure you pick the correct ticket from the drop-down list as you may not be able to exchange or refund a product if you buy the wrong one.
- Details of each ticket type can be found on our website.
- Use the Calendar button to pick the start date of your ticket.
- You can pick a date up to 33 days in the future so you can buy your ticket in plenty of time before you need it.
- Once you're happy with your choice click on 'Continue' and this will take you to a page to confirm your ticket.
- Be sure to double check the ticket you have selected, the price you will be charged and the dates you have selected.
You'll now need to pay for your ticket. Simply use the secure payment form to enter your card details and complete any security process your bank requires.
THE TRAVELMASTER DOWNLOAD APP
The TravelMaster Download App can be installed on any NFC compatible Apple/Android device. Tickets are available to load immediately.
You do not need to log in to the app, so you can use it on any Apple/Android device. It doesn't matter if you have a phone that isn't compatible so long as you know someone who does.
Find our helpful guide on how to use the TravelMaster Download App here.
ADVANCE PURCHASE ON-BOARD COLLECTION
Tickets purchased using the on-board collection option can be picked-up after 48 hours on-board any Stagecoach or First service.
To load your ticket, simply present your Smartcard to the electronic ticket machine on-board a Stagecoach bus or tram or a First bus to load your ticket.