To report a lost under 18 Travel Pass, for example a;

  • Zoom 16-18 Travel Pass
  • 16-18 Travel Pass
  • Zoom Under 16 Travel Pass
  • MegaTravel Pass

Please contact Travel South Yorkshire through the below options.

  • Passes applied for through the Travel South Yorkshire MyTSY account can be replaced by logging into your MyTSY account here:
  • Passes applied for by post can be replaced by calling Traveline on 01709 515151.

TravelMaster is a separate company to Travel South Yorkshire, we do not create these travel passes. For any guidance or queries on lost/stolen under 18 Travel Passes please contact Traveline on 01709 515151.