TravelMaster are actively encouraging passengers to buy tickets off-vehicle before they travel.
Off-vehicle purchases encourage more punctual services as on-board purchases increase dwell time which add to overall journey times.
To support this, TravelMaster has invested heavily in developing off-vehicle points of sale to ensure all passengers can still conveniently purchase their ticket for a cheaper price before they travel.
Passengers will pay lower prices for:
- tickets purchased from the TravelMaster App and loaded to a smartcard.
- tickets purchased at sytravelmaster.com and loaded to a smartcard through Apple or Android devices or picked up on First & Stagecoach services.
- tickets purchased from over 900 Payzone shops in South Yorkshire.
- tickets purchased through the First Bus App or the Stagecoach Bus App.
- tickets purchased through Travel South Yorkshire Ticket Machines located at Interchanges throughout South Yorkshire.